Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa is giving away a free site visit – and they’ll foot the bill!
The beachfront resort on Denarau Island claim that if event planners allow them to quote on any new conference or event enquiry, which will take place between now and 31 March 2019, they will offer you and your client a complimentary site visit to Sofitel Fiji.
The site visit includes:
- Return economy flights from Australia or New Zealand on Fiji Airways
- Full show-round of the Resort’s facilities
- 2 night’s accommodation on bed and breakfast basis, hosted dinner by Sofitel Management
The catch is the client will need to pay for the flights, which will be reimbursed in full by Sofitel Fiji after the conference has taken place.
To enquire or book, contact email@example.com, and you can suss out all the T&Cs below:
- Proposed Conference Value needs to be at least FJD$120K
- Client to advise us of travel dates – we will secure best fare on Fiji Airways
- Client to pay for the flights, the cost of which will be reimbursed in full from final invoice once the conference has taken place
- Free flights and hosted Site Visit based on 2 people
- Flights and accommodation subject to availability