Meetings

Meetings

meetinthailand.com rolls out nationwide

The rolling launch of meetinthailand.com, Thailand’s first and only in-depth, interactive online portal for the MICE industry – has now been completed, following its […]

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

81% MICE industry rely on meetings to hit goals

A massive 81% of event professionals are banking on meetings to reach business targets, while the remaining 19% think a good old-fashioned BBQ should do it.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

The Perfect Bangkok Destination for MICE

If we went on Bangkok business trips and got to choose where we stayed, this place would be high on our list. Yes, we have a list.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

NZ’s Maori culture takes centre stage at MEETINGS

New Zealand’s Maori culture is taking centre stage at the upcoming MEETINGS event, amid reports they actually prefer to be left of centre.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

Why your next meeting should be in the Bronx

We booked our next meeting in the Bronx, despite not having a need for a meeting, any US clients or money for the flight.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

New chairperson for CINZ Approved PCO Group

Ali Copeman becomes the newest recruit at the CINZ Approved Professional Conference Organiser Group, amid talk she’ll need extra large business cards just to fit the company name on it.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

CINZ unveils MEETINGS 2017 social programme

We debated for an hour whether it was spelled ‘program’ or ‘programme’ and ended up tossing a coin. All spelling complaints please keep to yourself.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

NZ celebrates Global Meetings Industry Day

If you like meetings, hot breakfasts, and getting up at 7am, then the CINZ celebration of Global Meetings Industry Day is just what you’re after.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

Hong Kong revolutionise MICE Rewards Program

by Amy Bryant

The new program features free cocktail receptions, Happy Wednesday themed carnivals and HK Disneyland perks. That’s way better than our fifth birthday!

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

Langham offers ‘no strings attached’

Langham calls its latest event planning program ‘No Strings Attached’ so of course we’re using a photo of the movie by the same name. No, there’s no connection.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

Swissôtel Sydney shakes up menu offerings

We only go to meetings and conferences for the food, so were thrilled to hear Swissôtel Sydney was upping its offerings.

Share

CommentComments

Meetings

News

Industry Survey to Identify Skills Shortages

by Amy Bryant

Our skills shortages include not knowing how to boil an egg and always forgetting house keys. No survey required.

Share

CommentComments